One of the responsibilities of the Campus Life & Event Services Staff is to provide educational and social programming for the Southeast Missouri State University community. We also offer many services to help students plan successful events.
Click on the links below to learn more.
- Student Activities Council (SAC)
is a student-run organization. Funded by student fees, this organization
plans and facilitates a variety of educational, social, cultural, and
recreational activities for the campus community.
- Our office coordinates the University Speaker Series designed to bring well-known presenters to campus.
- We offer funding for students interested in planning events on evenings and weekends through our
Innovative Campus Events (DICE) program. DICE funding is available
to students or organizations who are planning events on Thursday through
Sunday evenings beginning at 5 p.m. or later. Each event is eligible
for up to $750 in funding!
- Organizations interested in planning events on weekends should consult our Evening Social Function Policy.
- Many other departments are responsible for programming as well. Check out the
list of upcoming events for the campus.